top of page

New UK

Visa Rules

From January 2021 there will be changes to what visa is required to enter the UK to study.

Students travelling from the EU and some other countries can study in the UK for up to 6 months. Depending on your nationality there are different rules, click this link for the UK Government Website to see what visa you will require.


You will still need a passport or travel document that is valid for the duration of your stay.


You may also be asked for one of the following:

  • Proof of acceptance onto your course with Greenwich International Education

  • Proof of funds to show you can support yourself for the duration of the trip and are able to pay for your return journey

  • Information for accommodation during your stay

  • Evidence you will leave the UK at the end of your visit


We encourage all students with any questions on visas to visit the UK government website for full information.

bottom of page